Can you believe it’s Wednesday!! The week is flying by so fast. But one thing for sure is making dinner quick and easy for the rest of the week. So I’m whipping up some oven baked recipes that I can make and bake without having to spend hours in the kitchen, like these Oven Baked Meatballs to serve with some GF Spaghetti and Ready Made Pasta Sauce.
With just a few ingredients, you can whip up these easy Gluten Free and Paleo Meatballs, that bake up in about 20 minutes. Then toss them in some warmed Pasta sauce, serve over gluten free spaghetti and you’ve got dinner done!! Just my kind of meal!!
Here it is….my Quick and Easy Oven Baked Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 egg
Extras: gluten free spaghetti and ready made pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl place ground beef. Next, in a food processor combine onion, carrot and garlic. Blend until finely chopped, then add to beef.
- Next add the salt, black pepper, parsley, tapioca starch and egg to the beef. Using your hands or a large spoon, mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Using your fingers or an ice cream scoop, form in to 1″ to 1 1/2″ balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the meatballs are brown and cooked through.
- While the meatballs are baking, cook a 12 oz pack of gluten free spaghetti according to manufactures directions. Once done, drain and set aside until ready to serve.
- To make the pasta sauce, simply open a tin or jar of your favourite pasta sauce, heat in a skillet over medium then add meatballs once they are done and gently fold together.
- To serve, place some pasta in a bowl , top with meatballs a sprinkling of cheese and enjoy!!!
Tips: My No Cook Pizza Sauce also works great in this recipe.