Easy Gluten Free Caprese Pasta Salad
The traditional Caprese Salad, gets a gluten free upgrade with this Easy Gluten Free Caprese Pasta Salad.
I love caprese and I love pasta, so this recipe combines my love of the two to create a delicious dish that can be served by itself or with a side of grilled chicken.
What is Caprese Salad?
How to make this Easy Gluten Free Caprese Pasta Salad
To make our Gluten Free Caprese Pasta Salad, we took the basics of the traditional Italian salad added some pasta and voila, this recipe was created. The ingredients we used were:
- Cherry tomatoes – these are sweet and give the salad a nice look.
- Mozzarella Pearls – using these means you have even pieces throughout the salad
- Fresh Chopped Basil – so glad we have this growing in the garden!
- Gluten Free Rotini Pasta – Because of the ridges in the pasta, it absorbed the dressing much better.
- Olive Oil – use a good one that will add flavor to your salad
- Balsamic Vinegar – this is one of my favorite ingredients in this salad. When choosing, find a good brand.
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste.
What to serve with this Gluten Free Caprese Pasta Salad
This goes well with grilled chicken or even some grilled salmon. If you want to keep to the Italian theme, our Pesto Stuffed Chicken goes well too, or even our Easy Baked Meatballs. But this dish is good all by itself. Now it’s time to simply serve and enjoy!