Tapioca Coconut Wraps/Tortillas
These wraps are quick, easy and delicious. Made without milk, tapioca and coconut they are Gluten-free, paleo and candida friendly. They’re perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even as a light snack. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Here’s the recipe:
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 free range eggs
- 3/4 – 1 cup oat milk (milk of your choice or water)
- 1 tbsp cold pressed coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk well until fully combined.
- Set the batter aside and let rest for about five minutes before using.
- While batter is resting, heat a grill to about 375 degrees F. Once temperature has reached pour batter onto hot grill making them about 6″ – 8″ in diameter.
- Cook for about 3-4 mins on each side or until they are golden brown.
- Continue making tortillas until all the batter is finished. You may get about 4-5 depending on the size you make them. Then plate and enjoy.
I used mine to make Korean beef wraps. Made using my Garden to Table: Orange Sesame Pak Choi Salad and Korean stir fried beef (recipe to com soon) they were super delicious and definitely one of my faves.