Over the past couple of weeks, I have posted recipes for Accra and Pholourie, but I only just realized, that I always pair them with Mango Chutney but I’ve never put a recipe for it. So I am going to rectify that right now.
Mango chutney is such a simple and easy condiment, but so delicious that you will want to make it and use it with just about anything. When it’s mango season this is definitely one of my favorite go to dishes (next to mango chow), that is always in the fridge.
Here’s the recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 1 green/half ripe Mango
- 1 tbsp Shadon Beni or Cilantro chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic grated
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a medium bowl grate mango until there is no more pulp left on the seed.
- Next add Shadon Beni/cilantro, salt, garlic, black pepper and vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Finally use right away or refrigerate until ready to use. And that is it.