It’s Grilling Tuesdays!
Who needs Taco Tuesdays when you can have Grilling Tuesdays!?!?
It may sound strange, but our day for Grilling is a Tuesday. It’s just about halfway through the week and it’s a chance for us to relax and be reminded of the weekends. So for Today’s Tuesday on the Grill we’re having Grilled Drumsticks, Beef Ribs, Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops and for our side Green Fig and Potato Salad and Cucumber Salad. Tuesdays never sounded so good!!!
Can’t put all the recipes but here’s the one for the Green Fig and Potato Salad. It’s perfect not on for food on the Grill but it’s just a great side!
- 3 Potatoes
- 6 Green Figs
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Stalks of Parsley chopped
- 4 Tbsp Mayo (or as much as you like)
- 1/2 Med carrot chopped and blanched.
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes and green Fig until tender. Cut into cubes and add to a medium bowl.
- 2. Add onion, parsley, carrots and mayo to bowl with green Fig and potatoes, and mix until fully combined.
- Next season with salt, black pepper and honey to taste. Refrigerate and enjoy!!!
It’s as simple as that!!!