What would Valentine’s Day be without a little chocolate in the mix. And I’ve got a real easy chocolate recipe for you with these One Bowl Condensed Milk Brownies.
When our friends over at Jans Foods asked us to create a Valentine’s recipe using their Chocolate Condensed Milk, I will admit I was a little stumped. And after sitting with a can and eating some off a spoon (like the fatty that I am…loll) I thought why not add this to brownies and take them from regular brownies to these sugar fudgy grain free brownies.
Made with coconut flour, these brownies may not be sugar free, but at least they’re grain free…making me feel a little better. Perfect for whipping up a quick V-Day dessert or just for a chocolate fix these brownies are one of my go to favs!! We even cut some out in the shape of hearts for that extra Valentine’s day look!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Condensed milk from Jans Foods USA
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment and spray with cooking spray, then set aside.
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk, vanilla, melted coconut oil, eggs and coconut sugar. Whisk until combined.
- Next add coconut flour and salt then mix until incorporated.
- Finally fold in 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Top with the balance of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Once done, remove from oven and let cool in the pan. Then slice and serve!!
Just a few notes:
- If you can’t find chocolate condensed milk, use regular condensed milk and increase the cocoa to 1/3 cup. You may also need to add 2 tbsps water to the batter as it will be slightly thicker.