Easy Gluten Free Easter Cupcakes
Looking for a quick Easter treat? Try these super fun and Easy Gluten Free Easter Cupcakes. A yummy gluten free vanilla cupcake with chocolate coated almonds for a nice Easter look.
Happy Easter Foodies! I know it’s been a while but I’m so glad to be back and sharing recipes with you. We’ve got lots lined up but first up with Easter in the air it seemed like a good time to share a simple dessert. And these Easy Gluten Free Easter Cupcakes that can be used as a last minute dessert for your brunch table or gathering.
I love cupcakes, not only do they bake quickly but you can decorate it to match almost any occasion and that’s the idea behind these Easter Cupcakes. They are not only good for Easter, but you can add your favorite topper and it can be used for anything.
What do you need make these Easy Gluten Free Easter Cupcakes?
To make these cupcakes you need just a handful of ingredients:
- Gluten free1:1 baking flour
- Milk and or orange juice – we like to make these orange flavor and it works well as an easter flavor.
- Baking powder
You will also need a 12 cup cupcake pan, some easter cupcake liners and a hand or stand mixer.
For decoration you will also need some gluten free Jordan almonds or gluten free chocolate eggs.
How to make these Easy Gluten Free Easter Cupcakes?
- Mix together the dried ingredients – gluten free baking flour, baking powder and salt
- Next cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing in-between each addition, then add the vanilla followed by adding the dry mixture alternately with the milk beginning and ending with the dry mix.
- Divide batter evenly among the 12 cup cupcake pan. Bake in a 350°F oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Mix up a batch of your favorite vanilla butter cream, dye it green then pipe the tops of the cupcake and finish with some gluten free Jordan almonds for that easy easter look!
It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Hope you enjoy the recipe! Happy Baking Foodies,