Easy Gluten Free Penne Alla Vodka
If you’re a fan of creamy pasta dishes then you’re in for a treat with this Easy Gluten-Free Penne Alla Vodka recipe. Super easy and comes together in under 30 minutes, this Gluten Free Penne Pasta dish will satisfy your cravings.
What you need to make this Easy Gluten Free Penne Alla Vodka?
- Gluten-free penne pasta
- Olive oil & Butter
- Onion & garlic
- Tomato Paste
- Vodka – I like to use a premium gluten free vodka such as Tito’s.
- Heavy cream or Evaporated Milk – The first time I made this recipe I didn’t have Heavy cream so I used evaporated milk and it came it just as delish.
- Red pepper flakes (for a hint of heat)
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning (optional) – This isn’t a traditional ingredient, but I like the extra flavor it adds.
- Fresh basil or parsley (for garnish)
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
How to make this Easy Gluten Free Penne Alla Vodka?
- Cook the pasta according to package directions
- Make the sauce by heating olive and butter in a pan. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant, then deglaze with the vodka.
- Next add the tomato paste, Italian seasoning and milk. Stir to combine and reduce heat to cook sauce until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta, toss to coat. Then season with salt and pepper to taste. Finish with a sprinkle of fresh basil or parsley, grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!