When life gives you Nutella, you add a little cocoa, toss in a couple of eggs, sprinkle a little sugar and flour then bake. And what do you get?!?!? These awesome, delicious and super fun Gluten Free Nutella Brownies!!!
Thank God Nutella is Gluten Free, not sure what I would have done if it wasn’t…Loll!! Last Christmas we got a quite a bit of Nutella. We gave away some and the others have been in the cupboard ever since, just waiting for a recipe like this to be used.
Made with xylitol instead of sugar, they many not be 100% sugar free and healthy, but they are lighter and super delicious with the chocolate hazelnut flavor from the Nutella, coconut oil for moister and a little added extra cocoa. These are part of our weekly dessert menu!! Plus it uses one bowl so it’s super easy.
I hope you enjoy them as much as the brownie monsters in my house do. Here it is:
GF Nutella Brownies:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup xylitol or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup GF All Purpose Flour (I used Bobs Red Mil 1:1 & King Arthur)
- 3/4 cup Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Extra Nutella for spreading
- No Gum Required
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 8″ square brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Nutella, coconut oil, xylitol or sugar, vanilla and eggs until creamy and well combined.
- Whisk in GF All purpose flour, cocoa and salt mixing until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, using a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake for 30 – 35 mins until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, let cool, spread with more Nutella then enjoy!!!